Here at Qumulo, we say customers are our magnetic field. Our goal is to do everything we can to ensure that each and every one is wildly successful.
We’re always looking for ways to achieve that goal, so, to that end, we’re launching a suite of professional services that will ensure our customers get the most out of Qumulo File Fabric (QF2). Whether it’s your first installation, you want to deepen your understanding or you have a particular project, we have an offering that can help.
When you make the decision to deploy QF2 as your storage solution, we’re there from the start to provide basic onboarding and support assistance.
But when your deployment is more than a basic one or you need to get QF2 deployed quickly, we offer the following services that will help you get QF2 up and running as efficiently as possible, even for the most complex scenarios.
- Installation - Let Qumulo help get your QF2 system operational so you can focus on larger strategic objectives. We will install and configure QF2 quickly so you avoid unnecessary issues and delays.
- Data Migration - Qumulo’s data migration service provides you with the proven methodologies, solutions, and people you need to migrate your data. Each engagement is tailored to suit the individual customer’s requirements, budget, and timeline.
- Advanced Training Services - Adding a new storage system to your infrastructure can be disruptive. Team members need time to familiarize themselves with the new technology. Qumulo Advanced Training Services will quickly bring your team up to speed on how to manage QF2 and integrate it into their environment.
You’re always juggling the demands that arise because of new business requirements, additional workloads and new users. Given these many competing priorities, it can be hard to find time to fine tune your QF2 solution.
If that’s your situation, take advantage of these professional services. They will help you quickly get your QF2 cluster back to peak performance:
- System Health Check - As Qumulo continues to deliver additional features for QF2, a Qumulo Systems Health Check can help ensure that your QF2 system is still properly implemented and deployed. Additionally, when you periodically evaluate the configuration, capacity, and performance of your QF2 system, you can be confident that you’re getting the most value from your investment.
- Consulting Services - Qumulo’s consulting services will jumpstart your efforts with a skilled technical consultant who can work remotely or on site. Our consultant temporarily becomes a member of your storage administration staff and will provide storage administration expertise that optimizes the performance of your QF2 system, increases its reliability and gives you the information you need to plan for the future.
Everyone here at Qumulo is focused on your success. Now, with this new suite of professional services, you can get results quickly and focus on what matters--managing your business.
Over the last 10+ years, Alicia forged a track record of successfully transforming ideas and opportunities into delivered products and services across a variety of industries. Her keen and innovative insights in the area of program management have enabled Alicia to emerge as a leader in establishing improvements and best practices for greater organizational success.
We are always looking for new challenges in enterprise storage. Drop us a line and we will be in touch.
Enter a search term below