Rapid data access, timely care
We’re here to make patient data simpler for you and rapidly accessible for your care teams — anywhere.
Healthcare data is growing faster than any other industry.
of the world’s data is generated by healthcare.*
compounding annual growth rate for healthcare data estimated by 2025.*
*RBC Capital markets: The Healthcare Data Explosion
on average can be generated by a single patient per year.
How Qumulo solves today’s healthcare storage challenges
Study retrieval latency
Optimize time-to-first image for all modalities, ensuring radiologists and other clinicians get the data they need for timely care decisions.
Siloed systems & modalities
Consolidate storage for all modalites system-wide onto a single platform for simplicity, control, and predictability.
No path to cloud
Deploy a HIPAA-compliant managed service offering natively on Microsoft Azure in minutes with just a few clicks.
Where healthcare organizations benefit from Qumulo
Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS) and Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA)
- Sub-millisecond latency for 82% of reads ensures rapid time-to-first image for clinicians.
- Reduce TCO with a centralized storage pool for all PACS and PACS VNA workflows.
- Single tier architecture simplifies management and eliminates wait times even for older files.
Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Consolidate all Epic BLOB data for greater simplicity and performance.
- Maximize uptime ensures maximum availability of patient data.
- End-to-end data encryption (at rest and over the wire).
Precision Medicine & Research
- Consolidate silos and standardize data access across all concurrent projects from a single storage pool.
- Intelligent caching delivers the performance your genomics workflows need at near-disk price.
- Simple enough for even non-IT staff to manage.
Deploy Natively on Azure in Minutes
Predictable capacity-based pricing
Supported on all major PACS Systems
Qumulo is certified to run on leading PACS solutions.
Why rapid data access matters for healthcare
By unifying data system-wide and across on-prem and cloud environments, Qumulo supports common strategic initiatives.
Minimize time to data retrieval for non-disruptive clinician workflow.
Quality of Care
Ensure timely, accurate diagnoses and confident care decisions.
Cost of Care
Consolidate and simplify systems for more cost-effective operations.
Assure patients of care quality with personalized treatment plans.