Scale on the cloud of your choice
Cost-optimized exabyte-scale file storage in the cloud with no refactoring. One platform, three clouds, no learning curve.
You need the cloud to unlock new uses and insights for your data
The public cloud offers a full ecosystem of services that let you innovate with your data.
But the cloud hasn't delivered for file workloads
Up to 95% of all file-based apps are stuck in on-prem data centers because the cloud wasn’t designed for file data.
- Upper limit of 100-500TB per filesystem/namespace
- 10-20x higher costs to store file data in the cloud vs. on-premises
No enterprise features
- Limited multi-protocol support
- No interoperability with on-premises storage
- Limited support (or no support) for snapshots, quotas, replication
- No common management across on-prem and cloud storage deployments
- Limited opportunity for automated data management
- Cost complexity
Qumulo fixes what's broken in cloud-file storage
Only Qumulo enables full access to the cloud for all your unstructured data workloads.
- Scale seamlessly from 100TB to 100EB in a single namespace
- Elastically scale throughput for the most demanding applications
- Scale your data footprint without adding operational cost
- Same data services – real-time analytics, quotas, snapshots, replication – as on-premises NAS
- Multi-protocol support (SMBv2.1, SMBv3, NFS3, NFSv4.1, S3, REST) for all your unstructured data
- Integration with Active Directory / LDAP, SAML
- Rich, API-based management automation
- Consolidate multiple Qumulo instances in the cloud, on-prem, and at the edge to a single data plane using Qumulo Global Namespace
- Single-pane-of-glass management with Qumulo Nexus
- Easily move data in and out of the cloud with Qumulo’s powerful replication engine
- Single API library enables fully automated storage management everywhere
Power any workload in the cloud
Future-proof your mission-critical applications.
Digital pathology AI
Media & Gaming
Video editing & VFX Render
Scale Anywhere™ on the cloud of your choice
With Azure Native Qumulo, you can be up and running natively on Azure in minutes with just a few clicks.
Simple, automated deployment, configurable to meet your specific capacity and performance needs on AWS.
Deploy from the GCP Marketplace, easily customizable to meet any capacity and performance requirements.
Also need to run in the data center?
Drive your critical workloads to the cloud of your choice
Future proof your enterprise by taking your apps with you wherever you need to go.
Imaging and analysis
Digital pathology AI
Clinical trial data
Epic BLOB storage
Disaster recovery / business continuity
Game studio builds
Data curation and compliance
The Power of One
Qumulo’s powerful replication services can easily move data between any two Qumulo clusters, whether in the cloud or on-prem, eliminating the data gravity keeping your workloads in one place.
Same-day time to value on the public cloud of your choice
Scale to billions of files and exabytes of data, all in a single namespace
Single user experience, with all the same tools and features, on-premises or in any public cloud