Test Drive Qumulo
Demo Qumulo in our hands-on, interactive lab.
Explore Qumulo’s features in a fully functional environment running right in your own browser. Choose one of the hands-on labs from the list below to get started!
Test drive a Qumulo Cluster:
- Set up a cluster
- Create shares and exports
- Use Qumulo Scale to dynamically expand capacity by adding a node
- Test Qumulo Protect by failing a node
Test Drive Qumulo Shift with Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3):
- Upload a 4K media file to Amazon S3 using Qumulo Shift
- Make lower-resolution copies with Amazon Elastic Transcoder
Complete the form and we’ll send you a link to a hands-on lab. No downloads, and no set-up required.
Try Qumulo for free, with your own data
Try Qumulo On-Prem
Download a free VMware OVA file and create a virtual Qumulo cluster on your own hardware.
Try Qumulo on AWS
Create a full-featured standalone instance of Qumulo on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Try Qumulo on GCP
Create a full-featured standalone instance of Qumulo on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).