A key advantage of Qumulo’s architecture is the ability to predictively warm the cache to accelerate and drive down read latency. Users can achieve the economics of HDD storage with the performance of SSD for 100% of writes and over 95% of reads coming out of SSD cache or memory. Learn how to optimize the prefetch capabilities with this explainer video from Qumulo Data Scientist, Tommy Unger.
- How to Use Qumulo’s Detective Controls Against Data Breaches
- Breaking Customer Satisfaction Records with Success
- Why We Don’t Use SCM for Performance (and Why You Don’t Need It Either)
- How the Public Cloud Enables Innovation for U.S. Federal, State and Local Government Organizations
- How to Use Qumulo’s Preventive Controls Against Malware