A key advantage of Qumulo’s architecture is the ability to predictively warm the cache to accelerate and drive down read latency. Users can achieve the economics of HDD storage with the performance of SSD for 100% of writes and over 95% of reads coming out of SSD cache or memory. Learn how to optimize the prefetch capabilities with this explainer video from Qumulo Data Scientist, Tommy Unger.
- Our Customers Asked, We Delivered: What Qumulo’s AWS GovCloud (US) News Means for Regulated Public and Private Sector Organizations
- Qumulo DataByte: Average Org Uses 7.5 PB of Storage for Unstructured Data
- Qumulo’s VERY Big Data Revolution: How We Help Companies Transform Content into Innovation
- Unleash the Power of Your Data in the Cloud
- How Qumulo’s Hackathons Demonstrate Our Values