A key advantage of Qumulo’s architecture is the ability to predictively warm the cache to accelerate and drive down read latency. Users can achieve the economics of HDD storage with the performance of SSD for 100% of writes and over 95% of reads coming out of SSD cache or memory. Learn how to optimize the prefetch capabilities with this explainer video from Qumulo Data Scientist, Tommy Unger.
- Qumulo DataBytes: 33% of organizations have active unstructured data in the cloud
- Qumulo DataBytes: Unstructured Data to Double Every Two Years, Driving Demand For Cloud Services
- To Improve Efficiency and Reduce Costs, Healthcare Requires Modern IT Infrastructure
- Before You Buy Dell EMC Isilon, Consider These Five Things
- Qumulo DataBytes: 37% of Orgs Run AI in Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure