A key advantage of Qumulo’s architecture is the ability to predictively warm the cache to accelerate and drive down read latency. Users can achieve the economics of HDD storage with the performance of SSD for 100% of writes and over 95% of reads coming out of SSD cache or memory. Learn how to optimize the prefetch capabilities with this explainer video from Qumulo Data Scientist, Tommy Unger.
- Five Questions to Ask When Evaluating NetApp
- Qumulo Continues Fast-Paced Growth in EMEA, Wins Silver at Storage Insider IT Awards for Data Management and Software-Defined Storage
- Five Questions to Ask When Evaluating Isilon (now known as Dell EMC PowerScale)
- Qumulo Named a Leader for the Third Year in a Row in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Resilience and Finding Your Super Power: Leading Tech Latinx Style