A key advantage of Qumulo’s architecture is the ability to predictively warm the cache to accelerate and drive down read latency. Users can achieve the economics of HDD storage with the performance of SSD for 100% of writes and over 95% of reads coming out of SSD cache or memory. Learn how to optimize the prefetch capabilities with this explainer video from Qumulo Data Scientist, Tommy Unger.
- Qumulo Million Dollar Mug Campaign
- Industry Insights and Predictions from Qumulo’s CTO
- How Qumulo Helped an AWS Customer Reduce Latency by Shrinking the Distance Data Had to Travel
- Origo Studios Selects Qumulo and HPE GreenLake to Scale its Post Production Environment and Increase Productivity
- Scale and Manage Your File Data Natively in Microsoft Azure