A key advantage of Qumulo’s architecture is the ability to predictively warm the cache to accelerate and drive down read latency. Users can achieve the economics of HDD storage with the performance of SSD for 100% of writes and over 95% of reads coming out of SSD cache or memory. Learn how to optimize the prefetch capabilities with this explainer video from Qumulo Data Scientist, Tommy Unger.
- ASU Retains US Leadership Addressing UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Reality Check: Business Continuity or Back to the Future?
- How to Simplify Cloud File Storage with Qumulo-as-a-Service on Azure
- Why Your Creative Workflows Should Run on Studio Q in the Cloud
- Simplicity: Managing Unstructured Data as-a-Service on Azure