You needed a better file data platform. So we built one.
Before building Qumulo Core, we conducted thousands of interviews with enterprise data storage users. You told us your struggles, your concerns, the annoying things that ruin your day. And you shared your wishlist, desired features, and “what-if” ideas. What we learned inspired us to rethink what’s possible.
We recognized that legacy scale-out and scale-up solutions were not designed to handle today’s data volumes, file types, applications, and workloads. Legacy systems can’t provide the visibility, control, and scale that you need to manage your data. Legacy systems won’t provide a path to the cloud.
You needed a better file data platform. It’s here.
out of 5 stars on Gartner Peer Insights
times a Magic Quadrant leader
Net Promoter Score (NPS)
Qumulo Delivers Simplicity at Its Core
Qumulo Core products deliver the same experience across on-prem and cloud environments for radical simplicity at scale.
Faster Time to Results
- Manage billions of files, multiple users, and regions easily with an intuitive user interface and real-time operational analytics (ITOps)
- Set up in less than 10 minutes
- Migrate applications to the cloud simply without rewriting/refactoring
- Automate DevOps workflows with advanced API quickly
Freedom of Choice
- Deploy a software-defined solution with no vendor/infrastructure lock-in
- Integrate file data with any application on Windows, Mac, or Linux
- Choose your environments on public cloud, data center or edge
- Configure and integrate flexible file data platform into your workflow and applications easily
- Scale capacity with no performance degradation; up to 97% usage
- Scale performance scales linearly regardless of capacity or data complexity
- Optimize performance with ML and AI to predict active data and automatically promote cache
- Support an unlimited number of applications and users in a single environment
Unmatched Customer Delight
- Monitor file data health and performance proactively with MissionQ support
- Sleep at night with an 85+ Net Promoter Score from hundreds of other customers
- Troubleshoot and optimize with real-time communication over Slack — no tickets or call backs
- Get all new features in a 2-week, rapid-release cycles with a single software subscription
Here’s what smarter data management means for you:
You’re ready for the cloud.
- Our unique hybrid cloud approach lets you manage your data seamlessly between your data center and cloud environments.
- Run virtually any file-based application at cloud-native speeds. No rewriting required!
- Qumulo is fully supported on Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform.
- Even if you’re not ready to move to the cloud right now, you’ll future-proof your business by choosing a cloud-compatible option.
Your data management is easier.
- You can see, in real time, what’s happening with your data.
- You’ll never have to guess exactly how much space you have remaining.
- You can diagnose and fix problems instead of resorting to just buying more storage.
- You can finally take control of your data. Manage usage, capacity, and performance with an advanced API.
- There’s no single point of failure across the entire stack, so you never have to worry about lost data.
You save money on data storage costs.
- You save because you’re using the full capacity of your storage. And there’s no penalty for small files.
- Full capacity allows you to store more with less. If using Qumulo software in your data center, this means more storage per-rack and less cost per-rack. You also save money with infrastructure costs.
You get freedom you won't find with other data platforms.
- You avoid hardware lock-in because our solutions center around advanced software.
- Use Qumulo software on HPE, Fujitsu, Qumulo hardware, or in the cloud on AWS and GCP.
- Other storage vendors charge more money for proprietary equipment. Qumulo does not.
- You eliminate risk by not getting trapped with old hardware technology tech that won’t always be supported or upgraded in a timely fashion.
- You’re investing in technology that can handle any amount of files and any type of workload.
“Qumulo is obsessively focused on customers’ needs. It all comes down to being responsive to customer needs and being an equal partner in delivering business value.”
Reviewer, Gartner Peer Insights
See Qumulo in action with a demo
See how radically simple it is to manage your file data at massive scale across hybrid cloud environments.