Video surveillance data continues to grow worldwide, and its management comes with unique storage challenges. Organizations are increasing the number of cameras, moving toward higher resolutions, and keeping their media assets longer. Qumulo file storage is purpose-built for demanding, data-intensive video surveillance workloads of any size, delivering a future-proof, distributed file storage solution to store, manage and access petabytes of data from hundreds or thousands of surveillance devices.
- A Closer Look at Rendering: Examining On-Prem, Hybrid Cloud Options for VFX Render Farms
- How The Public Cloud Enables Innovation for U.S. Federal, State and Local Government Organizations
- Four Industry Use Cases for Enabling File Data Management and Innovation in the Cloud
- Qumulo’s File Data Platform: Consistent File Data Management Everywhere – Now on AWS Outposts
- Robots, Dinosaurs, and the Secret Life of Toys: The History of VFX and Its Workflows for Modern Film and Animation Production