Media and entertainment organizations are constantly looking for ways to increase the business value of their media assets by merging creative talent with technological breakthroughs. Storage infrastructure plays a critical role in the ability to store, manage, and understand vast and rapidly growing media content libraries. Whether organizations are running specialized media and entertainment workflows like compositing, rendering, animation, simulations, editing, post- production, color correction, VFX or virtual reality, these all require more storage capacity and faster performance.
- Can Home Offices Become Professional Production Studios?
- Why File and Data Services Matter in the Cloud
- The Next Generation of Hybrid File Software Speeds Learning and Discovery for Research Computing Environments
- Are You Using Applications That Require Extreme Low-Latency? Never Get Slowed Down By Your Storage Again!
- Cloud Adoption on the Rise as Healthcare Organizations Look to Streamline Workflows, Reduce Costs, and Connect Health Data and Systems