Media and entertainment organizations are constantly looking for ways to increase the business value of their media assets by merging creative talent with technological breakthroughs. Storage infrastructure plays a critical role in the ability to store, manage, and understand vast and rapidly growing media content libraries. Whether organizations are running specialized media and entertainment workflows like compositing, rendering, animation, simulations, editing, post- production, color correction, VFX or virtual reality, these all require more storage capacity and faster performance.
- Qumulo DataBytes: 33% of organizations have active unstructured data in the cloud
- Qumulo DataBytes: Unstructured Data to Double Every Two Years, Driving Demand For Cloud Services
- To Improve Efficiency and Reduce Costs, Healthcare Requires Modern IT Infrastructure
- Before You Buy Dell EMC Isilon, Consider These Five Things
- Qumulo DataBytes: 37% of Orgs Run AI in Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure