The need for effective corporate communication is growing as workplaces continue to become larger, and more dispersed. Corporate video has become mainstream for today’s employee education, training, corporate communication, marketing and advertising, helping improve overall communications and reducing costs. As larger amounts of high-quality video content is produced, stored and managed by modern enterprises, corporate media professionals are seeking many of the same high performance file storage solutions used by large film studios and media production companies to render, edit and archive their video workflows.
- Can Home Offices Become Professional Production Studios?
- Why File and Data Services Matter in the Cloud
- The Next Generation of Hybrid File Software Speeds Learning and Discovery for Research Computing Environments
- Are You Using Applications That Require Extreme Low-Latency? Never Get Slowed Down By Your Storage Again!
- Cloud Adoption on the Rise as Healthcare Organizations Look to Streamline Workflows, Reduce Costs, and Connect Health Data and Systems