Managing rapidly expanding volumes of unstructured data is growing more difficult every day on legacy storage solutions like NetApp and Isilon (now Dell PowerScale). It’s time to ditch the cost and complexity of your old file data storage solution for a modern software solution that takes advantage of a hybrid cloud strategy—with no hardware lock-in or skyrocketing costs.
Why old NAS is no match for Qumulo
Enterprises are leaving their old network attached storage (NAS) solutions behind and moving to Qumulo’s modern file data platform in droves. Why? Qumulo Core is a high-performance file data platform designed to help you store, manage and build workflows and applications with data in its native file form, at massive scale, across on-premises and cloud environments.
Watch this recorded webinar to learn how Qumulo’s customers are running high-performance file data workloads at linear scale with reliability and simplicity that is built into Qumulo Core software. Senior technical experts will drill down on the 7 reasons why enterprises are moving to a hybrid cloud strategy and ditching legacy NAS.
Furthermore you’ll learn why Qumulo’s unified file data management platform is the modern solution for today and in the future, and enables enterprises to:
- Run at linear scale—as big and as fast as you want
- Increase storage efficiency—and use 100% of usable capacity
- Manage and control file data—with a real-time data analytics dashboard
- Sleep at night—always-on security comes standard in Qumulo Core
- Run any application—in any cloud, in any region without rewriting
- Integrate and automate everything—by way of REST APIs and multi-protocol file access
- Conserve energy with sustainable data storage—more power, less consumption
You’ll also discover, unlike legacy NAS, Qumulo’s customers’ workloads run without storage management complexity. In addition to the 7 points above, Qumulo’s all-inclusive flexible license subscription includes all features and is transferable to any platform you choose.
Watch the replay to learn why enterprise customers are ditching legacy NAS for a modern hybrid cloud strategy, moving their workloads to Qumulo and away from NetApp and Dell Isilon/PowerScale—faster than ever before.
Gleaning the value of unstructured data with a hybrid cloud strategy
The ability to manage massive volumes of data proactively to affect positive business outcomes is not only possible with a hybrid cloud strategy, but it’s also necessary for enterprises in order to reinvent their digital factories and remain competitive.
According to Gartner, “It is increasingly becoming imperative for organizations to stay competitive and make smart analytical decisions. However, it has been repeatedly found that around 80 to 90% of an organizations’ data is largely semi-structured or unstructured and is never used.”
- YouTube video: Is Your Old NAS Holding You Back?
- The Qumulo advantage: See How Qumulo Stacks Up Against the Competition
- Related article: Why Enterprises are Ditching the Cost and Complexity of NetApp and Isilon and Moving to Qumulo