Qumulo believes that delivering unrivaled freedom, control, and real-time visibility of our enterprise customers’ file data storage is our highest calling; whether a customer wants to manage its file data on the public cloud, HPE Apollo servers, Qumulo hardware, or most recently on Fujitsu.
Together with Fujitsu, Qumulo is working to help customers define target architectures, as well as analyze hybrid landscapes in terms of platforms, storage, workloads and data management. The right data architecture is critical to enable full access and control of data across edge, core and cloud.
The Fujitsu storage solution leverages the Qumulo File Data Platform enabling enterprises and public sector organizations to harness petabytes of data distributed across multiple data centers and the cloud.
Unlock the Business Opportunities from Your Unstructured File Data
Increasingly, enterprises across all industries are looking to enable data-driven transformation by offering and supporting new services and applications in large-scale enterprise data storage solutions. Further, organizations in fields ranging from media and entertainment, healthcare and diagnostic imaging, to public sector and research computing are recognizing the tremendous business opportunities from analyzing multiple sources of data.
The Qumulo File Data Platform offers the most advanced, intelligent solution for managing and accessing file data storage on a variety of technology platforms, including Fujitsu.
“Data is the new gold,” according to Olivier Delachapelle, Head of Category Management, Europe Product Sales, at Fujitsu. He went on to state, “Before the data is of any value, all those petabytes of unstructured data must be mined, managed and refined.”
He’s right. Qumulo’s ability to scale without limits, sift through billions of files in seconds, and yield insights from our intelligent analytics engine enables customers to find nuggets of enormous value.
Defining a New Category for File Data Storage and Management
The data storage industry is rapidly evolving with new vendors, new highly-intelligent technologies like AI and ML, the acceleration of digital transformation, and a dramatically growing need to manage unstructured data in the cloud.
Organizations worldwide are using Qumulo to manage enormous amounts of file data, even when distributed across complex hybrid IT environments. Let me give you some examples of recent customers who have decided to bet their business on Qumulo:
- Researchers that are able to capture genomes from sequencers and transform them into drug therapies for a pandemic response.
- Filmmakers and digital entertainment studios that capture video which artists transform into blockbuster productions.
- Automobile manufacturers that need to capture log files from factory floors and transform them into machine learning models to improve production.
- Geospatial imaging companies that capture geographic images and transform them into immersive maps which inform disaster response.
All of these examples, and hundreds more, are at the center of the modern human experience, and they all leverage unstructured file data. Increasingly, they’re leveraging Qumulo.
This blog post first ran in September, 2020.
- See how Server Q supports data-driven transformation via our hardware platform partners such as Fujitsu.Fujitsu Offers High-End, Software-Defined Qumulo Solution to Master Petabytes of Unstructured Data
- Read press release: Fujitsu Offers High-End, Software-Defined Qumulo Solution to Master Petabytes of Unstructured Data