It’s Groundhog Day!
It is still just once a year, isn’t it?
Do you wake up each morning reliving the same data storage problems all over again… and again… and again? Are your enterprise data pains giving you déjà vu? If you’ve seen Bill Murray’s Groundhog Day in which he plays a weatherman caught up in a personal time loop on the worst day of his life – you know exactly the feeling. But your story isn’t about being stuck in a small-town, it’s about finding yourself stuck dealing with the same enterprise data storage pains.
Groundhog Day forecast: does your enterprise data cast a shadow?
Storage woes have a funny way of repeating themselves, that is, until the right data strategy is put into motion. When you woke up today, does your enterprise data cast a shadow and cause you to retreat? Or, does your data storage platform efficiently move your enterprise forward in anticipation of an early Spring? (Who doesn’t love a good analogy?)
IT administrators dealing with data storage pains are somewhere on the scale between slightly agitated to frothingly grumpy. Do you manage billions of files and petabytes of data? Whether you are a biotech company that uses data for next-generation genomic sequencing or a hospital making decisions using advanced medical imaging technology, Qumulo can remedy your storage pains. We’ll help you make sure your enterprise data doesn’t cast a shadow, so today isn’t like yesterday!
Make today different: stay above ground and anticipate an early Spring
To make today a new day means living this day over again, until you get your data strategy right. You’re not alone: many IT administrators experience the same data storage woes day in and day out. But you can change course, it’s never too late. How can you make today different? Consider this: What does your perfect enterprise data storage solution look like?
An ideal storage solution means your technology provides the data services that make it simple and stress-free to manage massive amounts of unstructured data. This means it can:
- Dynamically scale to store petabytes in a single namespace: billions of files, millions of operations, and thousands of users with cost-efficient storage for different files that intelligently adapts to your growing needs.
- Perform intelligent caching that meets most rigorous workloads: enabling high-compute workloads and thousands of users actively working across zones and Linux, Mac, and Windows protocols.
- Provide instant visibility with real-time analytics: monitoring petabytes of data usage and performance including throughput and latency for every file and user across on-premises and on the public cloud with real-time operational (ITOps) analytics.
- Empower you to automate workflows and build applications with advanced API: enabling you to build integrated solutions, automate, and manage data services with APIs in an easy-to-use dashboard.
- Help you easily move data to the cloud: shifting data to the cloud without re-factoring applications.
- Easily protect your data to minimize disruptions: using simple data protection features to meet most company requirements for disaster recovery, backup, and user management without the added cost or complexity of third-party applications.
- Automatically protect data from external threats: holistically protecting data from external threats, integrates with corporate IT security systems, and tracks usage by internal users.
How to avoid reliving the same data storage nightmare
You may have one or many storage problems; with Qumulo, you can solve all of them. For example:
1. When your storage infrastructure cannot meet scale and capacity demands
See how Qumulo customers solved their scale and capacity demands:
- When medical imaging is an essential tool in diagnosis and top quality healthcare depends on speed
- When managing healthcare data at petabyte scale for patient care
- When fast medical image processing and delivery is critical to improve patient outcomes
2. When you need instant visibility — even at billion-file petabyte scale
See how Qumulo customers solved data silo pains:
- When biomedical research is the desired focus, not managing IT
- When real-time analytics are crucial for research data
- When 50TBs of data arrive a day mapping the world in 3D
3. When you want to migrate your data to the cloud
See how Qumulo customers ditched déjà vu with a modern hybrid cloud data storage strategy:
- When animation projects keep moving in the cloud in order to meet blockbuster deadlines
- When growing at breakneck speed hosting interactive webinars
- When boosting performance to meet demand serving media at scale
And the list of Qumulo’s customer success goes on — see more stories here.
Break free from the time loop
Every day we help our customers achieve their goals with a modern enterprise storage solution built for the world’s unstructured data. Ready to make today a new day? You’ve come to the right place. Get started here or contact us here to break free from the time loop.
Cheers to the Groundhog!