Thanksgiving is a time-honored holiday tradition in the United States. Qumulo is a global company and, all across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific region–whether celebrating Thanksgiving or not–Qumulons have much to be grateful for. But, if you’re cooking the feast, we’ll keep the list short to 5.
- IHME analyzes up to 20X more data daily for COVID-19 pandemic global population modeling with Qumulo and Western Digital
- Cinesite sustains lightning-fast cloud rendering to meet intense production deadlines creating animated features for family entertainment with Qumulo on AWS
- Dayton’s Children’s Hospital, a teaching hospital, improves care with faster access to critical PACS / VNA imaging data
- San Francisco 49ers tackle VSS data storage challenges with Qumulo for fans’ safety and security at the stadium
- San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC) supersizes advanced storage for scientific research including neuroscience and astrophysics
2. We are grateful to our leadership team who guided us through Covid’s twists and turns by asking questions, listening, and following through to help us stay healthy, available to our families, and engaged — from weekly company Zoom-outs to virtual cooking classes (sharing the apple galette envy).
3. We’re thankful for the Grumpquat, our tart little mascot who’s never satisfied so sports a frown, all the while being impeccably decked out. There’s the GrumpHunt, the GrumpQuest, the TopQuats and; the Grumpquat even has his own brand guidelines so we do it right!
4. Kudos to the customer success team for excellent customer support earning a consistent Net Promoter Score of 85 or above for customer satisfaction. And hats off to our engineering teams for building a file system that’s made Qumulo a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for the last 4 years in a row.
5. It takes a village for humanity to thrive so thank you to the first responders, the essential workers, the caretakers, the fire fighters, veterans, volunteers, and big thinkers — and all the amazing chefs who make our day. (Tofurkey and dressing, anyone?)
Happy Thanksgiving Your Way!