Azure Native Qumulo Scalable File Service
Provision and consume Qumulo natively in Microsoft Azure. Exabyte-scale data services now available on demand in minutes with just a few clicks.
File data in the cloud, simplified
Move workloads to the cloud without refactoring applications
Virtually unlimited scale available on demand
Deploy in your own virtual network for greater control and consume as a service for ease of operation.
- Scale from terabytes to petabytes and thousands of files to billions in a single namespace
- Provision and consume Qumulo services natively in Azure right from the Microsoft portal in minutes
- Fast, simple replication to Azure
- Real-time analytics & visibility come standard with every license
- Natively multi-protocol for every file across SMB, NFS, and REST
- Enterprise ready with Active Directory, Encryption at Rest, and Encryption in Transit
- Transact via Azure Marketplace and decrement your Microsoft Azure Consumption Commitment
CIO | Casepoint
Chief Technology Officer | Inveniem
How Qumulo Helps
Lift and shift workloads easily:
Single management experience and standard protocols simplify moving workloads to the cloud without refactoring applications.
Support new cloud workloads:
Build apps and Kubernetes workloads with shared data and automation for simplified management with complete APIs
Scale to meet any need:
Support PB of data under a single namespace, greater than any other file storage offering on Azure.
Qumulo on Azure licensing
$85/TB per month for standard storage
$180/TB per month for performance storage
- Very large capacity or file count
- Consistent perf for any file size
- Recovery Point, Recovery Time (RPO, RTO)
Media Render Pipeline
- Massive parallelism
- High throughput
- Multi-protocol Visibility