Qumulo delivers a high performance, cloud-native distributed file system that meets the performance and capacity demands for storing, managing and accessing genomic sequencing data, on-prem or in the cloud. Qumulo’s file storage efficiently manages billions of small files, and supports a variety of protocols including SMB, NFS, FTP and REST, which means that all phases of the genomic analysis workflow can use the same Qumulo cluster.
- How The Public Cloud Enables Innovation for U.S. Federal, State and Local Government Organizations
- Four Industry Use Cases for Enabling File Data Management and Innovation in the Cloud
- Qumulo’s File Data Platform: Consistent File Data Management Everywhere – Now on AWS Outposts
- Robots, Dinosaurs, and the Secret Life of Toys: The History of VFX and Its Workflows for Modern Film and Animation Production
- A Team We’re Proud to Know: Qumulo Ranks Among “2020 Washington’s Best Workplaces” and “2021 Best Tech Startups in Seattle”