Qumulo delivers a high performance, cloud-native distributed file system that meets the performance and capacity demands for storing, managing and accessing genomic sequencing data, on-prem or in the cloud. Qumulo’s file storage efficiently manages billions of small files, and supports a variety of protocols including SMB, NFS, FTP and REST, which means that all phases of the genomic analysis workflow can use the same Qumulo cluster.
- FBRI’s IT Upgrades Speed Data Analysis, Lay Foundation for 2x Research Capacity
- Education IT Can’t Overlook File Data for Video Surveillance Security
- Using fio: 3 Steps to Consistent Performance Measurement
- Ovation Data Delivers File Data Storage as a Service
- A Deep Perspective on File Data Drives Localization