Qumulo delivers a high performance, cloud-native distributed file system that meets the performance and capacity demands for storing, managing and accessing genomic sequencing data, on-prem or in the cloud. Qumulo’s file storage efficiently manages billions of small files, and supports a variety of protocols including SMB, NFS, FTP and REST, which means that all phases of the genomic analysis workflow can use the same Qumulo cluster.
- New Simplified and Secure Solutions with HPE
- How Qumulo’s Built-in Security Approach Makes Your Unstructured Data Simply Secure
- Qumulo and Supermicro Deliver New Cost-Efficient Hybrid Storage Solution
- Qumulo named a Leader for the 5th straight year in the Magic Quadrant™ for Distributed File Systems & Object Storage
- Focus On Your Data, Not Where it’s Stored