Qumulo delivers a high performance, cloud-native distributed file system that meets the performance and capacity demands for storing, managing and accessing genomic sequencing data, on-prem or in the cloud. Qumulo’s file storage efficiently manages billions of small files, and supports a variety of protocols including SMB, NFS, FTP and REST, which means that all phases of the genomic analysis workflow can use the same Qumulo cluster.
- This Thanksgiving Season, The Qumulo Team Shares Its Gratitude
- A Deep Dive into the Design of Flexible Clusters
- Guest Post: Accelerate Innovation in Unstructured Data Environments With All-NVMe and Qumulo File Data Platform
- Qumulo and HPE Expand Partnership to Deliver the Next Generation of Performance and Simplicity to File Data Environments
- We Believe The Performance of NVMe Should Be Available to Everyone