Qumulo delivers a high performance, cloud-native distributed file system that meets the performance and capacity demands for storing, managing and accessing genomic sequencing data, on-prem or in the cloud. Qumulo’s file storage efficiently manages billions of small files, and supports a variety of protocols including SMB, NFS, FTP and REST, which means that all phases of the genomic analysis workflow can use the same Qumulo cluster.
- Why File and Data Services Matter in the Cloud
- The Next Generation of Hybrid File Software Speeds Learning and Discovery for Research Computing Environments
- Are You Using Applications That Require Extreme Low-Latency? Never Get Slowed Down By Your Storage Again!
- Cloud Adoption on the Rise as Healthcare Organizations Look to Streamline Workflows, Reduce Costs, and Connect Health Data and Systems
- Breaking Up with Longtime IT Partners and Suppliers is Hard to Do. With Qumulo, Now You Don’t Have To