Qumulo delivers a high performance, cloud-native distributed file system that meets the performance and capacity demands for storing, managing and accessing genomic sequencing data, on-prem or in the cloud. Qumulo’s file storage efficiently manages billions of small files, and supports a variety of protocols including SMB, NFS, FTP and REST, which means that all phases of the genomic analysis workflow can use the same Qumulo cluster.
- Cloud Disaster Recovery: Get to Know Qumulo Recover Q
- Facing Explosive Growth in VFX File Size, EDI Scales with Qumulo
- AI Workloads: Servicing Big Data Analytics for Massive Throughput
- Data Storage Game Changer: 49ers Choose Qumulo for Safety & Security
- Data Recovery from Ransomware with Qumulo’s Built-In Security