Qumulo delivers a high performance, cloud-native distributed file system that meets the performance and capacity demands for storing, managing and accessing genomic sequencing data, on-prem or in the cloud. Qumulo’s file storage efficiently manages billions of small files, and supports a variety of protocols including SMB, NFS, FTP and REST, which means that all phases of the genomic analysis workflow can use the same Qumulo cluster.
- Future-Proof PACS and VNA Data Storage to Address Modern Performance and Rapid Data Growth Requirements
- Qumulo’s audit log: Gaining insight about cluster usage by both man and machine
- Looking Back (For a Moment) and Charging Ahead Into a New Decade
- Hybrid Cloud File Leadership is all About Keeping the Application Users Happy
- System Admins, Qumulo is Relentlessly Focused on Making Your Job Easier!