Qumulo delivers a high performance, cloud-native distributed file system that meets the performance and capacity demands for storing, managing and accessing genomic sequencing data, on-prem or in the cloud. Qumulo’s file storage efficiently manages billions of small files, and supports a variety of protocols including SMB, NFS, FTP and REST, which means that all phases of the genomic analysis workflow can use the same Qumulo cluster.
- Following the Cookie Crumbs: Investigating a Storage Performance Anomaly
- Creating Customer Success with Cloud-Based Monitoring
- The Art of Simplicity – Driving Customer Success with Simplified File Data Solutions
- Cloud Migration for Government Agencies in 3 Simple Steps
- Raynault VFX Builds Worlds with Ultra-Fast Cloud Rendering