Qumulo delivers a high performance, cloud-native distributed file system that meets the performance and capacity demands for storing, managing and accessing genomic sequencing data, on-prem or in the cloud. Qumulo’s file storage efficiently manages billions of small files, and supports a variety of protocols including SMB, NFS, FTP and REST, which means that all phases of the genomic analysis workflow can use the same Qumulo cluster.
- How Qumulo’s Hackathons Demonstrate Our Values
- Team Qumulo Competes in GeekWire’s Gaming for Good Challenge to Support COVID19 Relief Efforts
- Qumulo DataBytes: 74% of Orgs Find Migrating Workloads Between Clouds Challenging
- Qumulo DataBytes: 84% of Orgs Say Refactoring is Time-Intensive
- Your Data Could be Serving You Better