Organizations doing post-production work of any kind are looking for new and innovative ways to leverage a growing global talent pool, meet blistering deadlines, and keep up with the fast pace and complexity associated with modern visual effects workflows. Unfortunately, today’s legacy file storage vendors lack the scalability, performance and feature sets that these workloads require, limiting the options for a cloud-based production solution.
- FBRI’s IT Upgrades Speed Data Analysis, Lay Foundation for 2x Research Capacity
- Education IT Can’t Overlook File Data for Video Surveillance Security
- Using fio: 3 Steps to Consistent Performance Measurement
- Ovation Data Delivers File Data Storage as a Service
- A Deep Perspective on File Data Drives Localization