Guides and Tutorials
- Analytics — capacity explorer
- Analytics — capacity trends
- Analytics — integrated analytics
- Analytics — IOPS hot spots
- Analytics —Throughput hot spots
- Analytics activity by path
- Analytics activity by client
- Continuous replication
- Configure the network for static addresses
- Create a Qumulo File Fabric (QF2) virtual cluster on a Mac
- Create a Qumulo File Fabric (QF2) virtual cluster on Windows
- Create a quota
- Create an NFS export
- Create an SMB share
- Creating snapshots using the QF2 dashboard
- Safe shutdown
- Scripting Qumulo with S3 via Minio
This procedure shows you how to safely shut down your cluster.
- Log in as admin.
- Click the power icon in the upper right hand corner.
- Click Shut down cluster…
- You’ll be asked for verification.
- Click Shut down.
- After a few moments, depending on the size of the cluster, all the nodes will shut down.