With analysts predicting that 80% of primary workflows will be in the cloud by 2020, now is the time to start making plans for a cloud strategy that supports your data intensive file based workloads. Because of this, Strategic Integrators and Qumulo will be introducing the Qumulo File Fabric (QF2), a modern, scalable, and high performance file-storage system that spans the data center and the public cloud.
- Why File and Data Services Matter in the Cloud
- The Next Generation of Hybrid File Software Speeds Learning and Discovery for Research Computing Environments
- Are You Using Applications That Require Extreme Low-Latency? Never Get Slowed Down By Your Storage Again!
- Cloud Adoption on the Rise as Healthcare Organizations Look to Streamline Workflows, Reduce Costs, and Connect Health Data and Systems
- Breaking Up with Longtime IT Partners and Suppliers is Hard to Do. With Qumulo, Now You Don’t Have To