One of the world’s largest telecom providers needed to replace an aging scale-out system with a modern storage infrastructure to handle the immense volume and velocity of machine log data, which is accessed by various analytics tools including Splunk, for its global network.
- Page faults and high-performance storage
- Introducing Qumulo’s Data Migration Service: Allowing users to focus on their business, not their storage
- Attacking performance bottlenecks
- Building a more collaborative, effective engineering team with TDD and pairing
- For IIHS, data is precious cargo and Qumulo is the technology of choice