One of the world’s largest telecom providers needed to replace an aging scale-out system with a modern storage infrastructure to handle the immense volume and velocity of machine log data, which is accessed by various analytics tools including Splunk, for its global network.
- Following the Cookie Crumbs: Investigating a Storage Performance Anomaly
- Creating Customer Success with Cloud-Based Monitoring
- The Art of Simplicity – Driving Customer Success with Simplified File Data Solutions
- Cloud Migration for Government Agencies in 3 Simple Steps
- Raynault VFX Builds Worlds with Ultra-Fast Cloud Rendering