One of the world’s largest telecom providers needed to replace an aging scale-out system with a modern storage infrastructure to handle the immense volume and velocity of machine log data, which is accessed by various analytics tools including Splunk, for its global network.
- FBRI’s IT Upgrades Speed Data Analysis, Lay Foundation for 2x Research Capacity
- Education IT Can’t Overlook File Data for Video Surveillance Security
- Using fio: 3 Steps to Consistent Performance Measurement
- Ovation Data Delivers File Data Storage as a Service
- A Deep Perspective on File Data Drives Localization