One of the world’s largest telecom providers needed to replace an aging scale-out system with a modern storage infrastructure to handle the immense volume and velocity of machine log data, which is accessed by various analytics tools including Splunk, for its global network.
- Why File and Data Services Matter in the Cloud
- The Next Generation of Hybrid File Software Speeds Learning and Discovery for Research Computing Environments
- Are You Using Applications That Require Extreme Low-Latency? Never Get Slowed Down By Your Storage Again!
- Cloud Adoption on the Rise as Healthcare Organizations Look to Streamline Workflows, Reduce Costs, and Connect Health Data and Systems
- Breaking Up with Longtime IT Partners and Suppliers is Hard to Do. With Qumulo, Now You Don’t Have To