One of the world’s largest telecom providers needed to replace an aging scale-out system with a modern storage infrastructure to handle the immense volume and velocity of machine log data, which is accessed by various analytics tools including Splunk, for its global network.
- How The Public Cloud Enables Innovation for U.S. Federal, State and Local Government Organizations
- Four Industry Use Cases for Enabling File Data Management and Innovation in the Cloud
- Qumulo’s File Data Platform: Consistent File Data Management Everywhere – Now on AWS Outposts
- Robots, Dinosaurs, and the Secret Life of Toys: The History of VFX and Its Workflows for Modern Film and Animation Production
- A Team We’re Proud to Know: Qumulo Ranks Among “2020 Washington’s Best Workplaces” and “2021 Best Tech Startups in Seattle”