The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) found itself with little visibility into its massive data store, relying on days-long manual reporting procedures to try to stay on top of its escalating storage usage. QF2 has real-time analytics that quickly showed them exactly what they were missing, providing the scalability and operational visibility necessary to efficiently conduct and store this life-saving research.
- Qumulo is Recognized as a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader…Again!
- Why Go All-Flash When You Can Go All-NVMe?
- Qumulo for State and Local Government: Flexible File Storage for Today’s Evolving Video Surveillance Technologies
- As Companies Scale and Mature, the Art of Giving and Receiving Feedback Becomes Critical
- Qumulo Provides Superior High Availability for Video Surveillance: Never Lose Storage Access, Never Lose a Frame