The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) found itself with little visibility into its massive data store, relying on days-long manual reporting procedures to try to stay on top of its escalating storage usage. QF2 has real-time analytics that quickly showed them exactly what they were missing, providing the scalability and operational visibility necessary to efficiently conduct and store this life-saving research.
- Page faults and high-performance storage
- Introducing Qumulo’s Data Migration Service: Allowing users to focus on their business, not their storage
- Attacking performance bottlenecks
- Building a more collaborative, effective engineering team with TDD and pairing
- For IIHS, data is precious cargo and Qumulo is the technology of choice