The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) found itself with little visibility into its massive data store, relying on days-long manual reporting procedures to try to stay on top of its escalating storage usage. QF2 has real-time analytics that quickly showed them exactly what they were missing, providing the scalability and operational visibility necessary to efficiently conduct and store this life-saving research.
- System Admins, Qumulo is Relentlessly Focused on Making Your Job Easier!
- Qumulo Engineering Careers: What to Expect in an Interview
- Need Something to Feed Those Performance-Starved Applications? Qumulo’s P-184T All-NVMe File Storage Platform a Finalist in CRN 2019 Tech Innovator Awards
- 12 Things We Look For When Hiring Engineers
- Qumulo’s Vision for the Cloud Data Lake