In QF2, cloud instances or computing nodes with standard hardware work together to form a cluster that has scalable performance and a single, unified file system. QF2 clusters work together to form a globally distributed but highly connected storage fabric tied together with continuous replication.
- Qumulo is Recognized as a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader…Again!
- Why Go All-Flash When You Can Go All-NVMe?
- Qumulo for State and Local Government: Flexible File Storage for Today’s Evolving Video Surveillance Technologies
- As Companies Scale and Mature, the Art of Giving and Receiving Feedback Becomes Critical
- Qumulo Provides Superior High Availability for Video Surveillance: Never Lose Storage Access, Never Lose a Frame