QF2 on all-flash is the first modern, scalable, all-flash file storage system built entirely from standard hardware components. QF2’s all-flash instances, known as the Qumulo P-series, use state-of-the-art NVMe, Intel Xeon Gold (Skylake- SP) CPUs and dual 100GbE or 40GbE QSFP+ NICs. QF2 on all-flash uses the very latest commercial, off-the-shelf components, instead of expensive, proprietary hardware.
- Page faults and high-performance storage
- Introducing Qumulo’s Data Migration Service: Allowing users to focus on their business, not their storage
- Attacking performance bottlenecks
- Building a more collaborative, effective engineering team with TDD and pairing
- For IIHS, data is precious cargo and Qumulo is the technology of choice