QF2 on all-flash is the first modern, scalable, all-flash file storage system built entirely from standard hardware components. QF2’s all-flash instances, known as the Qumulo P-series, use state-of-the-art NVMe, Intel Xeon Gold (Skylake- SP) CPUs and dual 100GbE or 40GbE QSFP+ NICs. QF2 on all-flash uses the very latest commercial, off-the-shelf components, instead of expensive, proprietary hardware.
- Qumulo is Recognized as a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader…Again!
- Why Go All-Flash When You Can Go All-NVMe?
- Qumulo for State and Local Government: Flexible File Storage for Today’s Evolving Video Surveillance Technologies
- As Companies Scale and Mature, the Art of Giving and Receiving Feedback Becomes Critical
- Qumulo Provides Superior High Availability for Video Surveillance: Never Lose Storage Access, Never Lose a Frame