Qumulo File Fabric (QF2) is a modern, highly scalable file storage system that runs in the data center and the cloud. QF2 scales linearly, both in performance and capacity. Its real-time analytics give instant visibility into your Splunk data footprint. QF2 can act as both a Splunk data store and a Splunk data source.
- Page faults and high-performance storage
- Introducing Qumulo’s Data Migration Service: Allowing users to focus on their business, not their storage
- Attacking performance bottlenecks
- Building a more collaborative, effective engineering team with TDD and pairing
- For IIHS, data is precious cargo and Qumulo is the technology of choice