Qumulo File Fabric (QF2) is a modern, highly scalable file storage system that runs in the data center and the cloud. QF2 scales linearly, both in performance and capacity. Its real-time analytics give instant visibility into your Splunk data footprint. QF2 can act as both a Splunk data store and a Splunk data source.
- Future-Proof PACS and VNA Data Storage to Address Modern Performance and Rapid Data Growth Requirements
- Qumulo’s audit log: Gaining insight about cluster usage by both man and machine
- Looking Back (For a Moment) and Charging Ahead Into a New Decade
- Hybrid Cloud File Leadership is all About Keeping the Application Users Happy
- System Admins, Qumulo is Relentlessly Focused on Making Your Job Easier!