A number of QF2 users gave presentations about their workflows during Supercomputing Conference 2017. In this video, you will see Nick Rathke, Assistant Director of IT for the Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute (SCI) explain their work in image-based modeling. He also describes the tools and software used by researchers, and the challenges he faces in managing their storage.
- Future-Proof PACS and VNA Data Storage to Address Modern Performance and Rapid Data Growth Requirements
- Qumulo’s audit log: Gaining insight about cluster usage by both man and machine
- Looking Back (For a Moment) and Charging Ahead Into a New Decade
- Hybrid Cloud File Leadership is all About Keeping the Application Users Happy
- System Admins, Qumulo is Relentlessly Focused on Making Your Job Easier!