A number of QF2 users gave presentations about their workflows during Supercomputing Conference 2017. In this video, you will see Nick Rathke, Assistant Director of IT for the Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute (SCI) explain their work in image-based modeling. He also describes the tools and software used by researchers, and the challenges he faces in managing their storage.
- System Admins, Qumulo is Relentlessly Focused on Making Your Job Easier!
- Qumulo Engineering Careers: What to Expect in an Interview
- Need Something to Feed Those Performance-Starved Applications? Qumulo’s P-184T All-NVMe File Storage Platform a Finalist in CRN 2019 Tech Innovator Awards
- 12 Things We Look For When Hiring Engineers
- Qumulo’s Vision for the Cloud Data Lake