A number of QF2 users gave presentations about their workflows during Supercomputing Conference 2017. In this video, you will see Nick Rathke, Assistant Director of IT for the Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute (SCI) explain their work in image-based modeling. He also describes the tools and software used by researchers, and the challenges he faces in managing their storage.
- Page faults and high-performance storage
- Introducing Qumulo’s Data Migration Service: Allowing users to focus on their business, not their storage
- Attacking performance bottlenecks
- Building a more collaborative, effective engineering team with TDD and pairing
- For IIHS, data is precious cargo and Qumulo is the technology of choice