A number of QF2 users gave presentations about their workflows during Supercomputing Conference 2017. In this video, you will see Nick Rathke, Assistant Director of IT for the Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute (SCI) explain their work in image-based modeling. He also describes the tools and software used by researchers, and the challenges he faces in managing their storage.
- Qumulo is Recognized as a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader…Again!
- Why Go All-Flash When You Can Go All-NVMe?
- Qumulo for State and Local Government: Flexible File Storage for Today’s Evolving Video Surveillance Technologies
- As Companies Scale and Mature, the Art of Giving and Receiving Feedback Becomes Critical
- Qumulo Provides Superior High Availability for Video Surveillance: Never Lose Storage Access, Never Lose a Frame