Crafty Apes is a powerhouse in 2D Compositing, but even it was pushed in creating the 8,000+ frame opening sequence for the hit film La La Land. Fortunately, the studio knew it could rely on QF2—and more importantly, the company behind it—to move mountains of data in order to deliver.
- Page faults and high-performance storage
- Introducing Qumulo’s Data Migration Service: Allowing users to focus on their business, not their storage
- Attacking performance bottlenecks
- Building a more collaborative, effective engineering team with TDD and pairing
- For IIHS, data is precious cargo and Qumulo is the technology of choice