Crafty Apes is a powerhouse in 2D Compositing, but even it was pushed in creating the 8,000+ frame opening sequence for the hit film La La Land. Fortunately, the studio knew it could rely on QF2—and more importantly, the company behind it—to move mountains of data in order to deliver.
- System Admins, Qumulo is Relentlessly Focused on Making Your Job Easier!
- Qumulo Engineering Careers: What to Expect in an Interview
- Need Something to Feed Those Performance-Starved Applications? Qumulo’s P-184T All-NVMe File Storage Platform a Finalist in CRN 2019 Tech Innovator Awards
- 12 Things We Look For When Hiring Engineers
- Qumulo’s Vision for the Cloud Data Lake