Crafty Apes is a powerhouse in 2D Compositing, but even it was pushed in creating the 8,000+ frame opening sequence for the hit film La La Land. Fortunately, the studio knew it could rely on QF2—and more importantly, the company behind it—to move mountains of data in order to deliver.
- Qumulo’s audit log: Gaining insight about cluster usage by both man and machine
- Looking Back (For a Moment) and Charging Ahead Into a New Decade
- Hybrid Cloud File Leadership is all About Keeping the Application Users Happy
- System Admins, Qumulo is Relentlessly Focused on Making Your Job Easier!
- Qumulo Engineering Careers: What to Expect in an Interview