Award-winning visual effects (VFX) studio, Atomic Fiction, was growing too fast for its old storage solution, especially as it began using more powerful, I/O-intensive VFX software. After an extensive search, they decided on QF2, a modern, highly scalable file storage system, because of its exceptional performance, cost-effectiveness and real-time analytics. (2 pages, PDF)
- System Admins, Qumulo is Relentlessly Focused on Making Your Job Easier!
- Qumulo Engineering Careers: What to Expect in an Interview
- Need Something to Feed Those Performance-Starved Applications? Qumulo’s P-184T All-NVMe File Storage Platform a Finalist in CRN 2019 Tech Innovator Awards
- 12 Things We Look For When Hiring Engineers
- Qumulo’s Vision for the Cloud Data Lake