Guides and Tutorials
Analytics — capacity explorer
Analytics lets you see how capacity is used on your system.
- On the main dashboard, point to Analytics and click Capacity Explorer.
- The lower window changes to a hierarchical view of capacity.
The directories are listed from largest to smallest.
- To see file system details, hover over a directory with the mouse.
- Click on a directory. The bar graph expands with information about the files it contains. In this example, the screenshot shows the subdirectories contained in the directory named users.
- You can continue to click on directories until you ultimately reach detail at the file level.
Kristi Whitman is a Digital Marketing Engineer at Qumulo. A former front-end web developer, she now specializes in optimizing digital properties to support marketing lead generation.