Guides and Tutorials
- Analytics — capacity explorer
- Analytics — capacity trends
- Analytics — integrated analytics
- Analytics — IOPS hot spots
- Analytics —Throughput hot spots
- Analytics activity by path
- Analytics activity by client
- Continuous replication
- Configure the network for static addresses
- Create a Qumulo File Fabric (QF2) virtual cluster on a Mac
- Create a Qumulo File Fabric (QF2) virtual cluster on Windows
- Create a quota
- Create an NFS export
- Create an SMB share
- Creating snapshots using the QF2 dashboard
- Safe shutdown
- Scripting Qumulo with S3 via Minio
Analytics — capacity explorer
Analytics lets you see how capacity is used on your system.
- On the main dashboard, point to Analytics and click Capacity Explorer.
- The lower window changes to a hierarchical view of capacity.
The directories are listed from largest to smallest.
- To see file system details, hover over a directory with the mouse.
- Click on a directory. The bar graph expands with information about the files it contains. In this example, the screenshot shows the subdirectories contained in the directory named users.
- You can continue to click on directories until you ultimately reach detail at the file level.