Guides and Tutorials
- Analytics — capacity explorer
- Analytics — capacity trends
- Analytics — integrated analytics
- Analytics — IOPS hot spots
- Analytics —Throughput hot spots
- Analytics activity by path
- Analytics activity by client
- Continuous replication
- Configure the network for static addresses
- Create a Qumulo File Fabric (QF2) virtual cluster on a Mac
- Create a Qumulo File Fabric (QF2) virtual cluster on Windows
- Create a quota
- Create an NFS export
- Create an SMB share
- Creating snapshots using the QF2 dashboard
- Safe shutdown
- Scripting Qumulo with S3 via Minio
Analytics activity by path
Analytics lets you see which paths are most active in terms of throughput and IOPS.
- On the main dashboard, point to Analytics and click Path.
- You will see a list of up to 40 of the most active paths in terms of throughput and IOPS. Here is an example.For throughput, read operations are displayed as a striped purple bar and write operations as a striped green bar. For IOPS, read operations are displayed as a solid purple bar and write operations as a solid green bar. For metadata, read operations are displayed as a solid blue bar and write operations as a solid orange bar.
- Each component can be independently selected by checking the corresponding buttons near the top of this display pane. In this example, all the components are selected.
- Click on a path to see the active client’s IP address and DNS name.In this example, for the path, /CERT_ROOT/Share-16/ddwf_dir_smb_6/ddwf_same_file, the client at IP address 10.120.248.157 (mc-38), is the most active.
- By default, File/Directory Paths, Throughput, and IOPS are sorted in descending order, as shown in the example. You can toggle between descending and ascending order by clicking on the appropriate header.
- To pause the display, select the Auto-refresh Off radio button.