Guides and Tutorials
- Analytics — capacity explorer
- Analytics — capacity trends
- Analytics — integrated analytics
- Analytics — IOPS hot spots
- Analytics —Throughput hot spots
- Analytics activity by path
- Analytics activity by client
- Continuous replication
- Configure the network for static addresses
- Create a Qumulo File Fabric (QF2) virtual cluster on a Mac
- Create a Qumulo File Fabric (QF2) virtual cluster on Windows
- Create a quota
- Create an NFS export
- Create an SMB share
- Creating snapshots using the QF2 dashboard
- Safe shutdown
- Scripting Qumulo with S3 via Minio
Analytics activity by client
Analytics lets you see which clients are most active in terms of throughput and IOPS.
- On the main dashboard, point to Analytics and click Client.
- You will see a list of up to 40 of the most active clients in terms of throughput and IOPS. Here is an example.
For throughput, read operations are displayed as a striped purple bar and write operations as a striped green bar. For IOPS, read operations are displayed as a solid purple bar and write operations as a solid green bar. For metadata, read operations are displayed as a solid blue bar and write operations as a solid orange bar.
- Each component can be independently selected by checking the corresponding buttons near the top of this display pane. In this example, all the components are selected.
- Click on the IP address or DNS name of a client to see up to 10 active paths.
In this example, you can see the top ten active paths for the client at IP address 10.120.248.157.
- By default, Client IPs, Throughput, and IOPS are sorted in descending order, as shown in the example. You can toggle between descending and ascending order by clicking on the appropriate header.
- To pause the display, select the the “Auto-refresh Off” radio button.