Rewriting the customer success rulebook
No one likes being held hostage by high licensing costs and “innovation” that doesn’t keep up with day-to-day realities. Even worse, the support legacy NAS users do get has a way of becoming exorbitantly expensive three years into the relationship.
Qumulo’s Customer Success program, Qumulo Care, is rewriting the customer success rulebook. Qumulo Care pairs you with a dedicated Customer Success Manager (CSM) who has years of actual storage management experience. Our CSMs don’t read a phone script and pass you off — they know how to help. Every CSM has deep experience working with file storage systems and understands the associated workflows and applications.
Learn more with the Qumulo Care data sheet
Highest rated support
Get help from our team of storage experts fast using your very own Slack channel or via the Qumulo Care Support Portal.
Qumulo Care proactively detects potential problems, such as disk failures, and tracks data about how your system is being used.
Real-time control at scale
Get answers and solve administration problems in real time, no matter how many files and directories you manage.
Customer Success Managers
Your dedicated CSM will:
- Familiarize you with your Qumulo product in a way that only an experienced storage manager can —to help you get your Qumulo file system into production in the shortest time possible
- Act as your primary contact for any of your pre/post-install questions, ensuring the installation and integration into your infrastructure are smooth
- Act as one of many contacts for support requests, upgrades and feedback
- Provide valuable insight and recommendations for managing large-scale storage environments
- Schedule calls to better understand your needs and address any questions or concerns
Qumulo Care Cloud-Based Monitoring proactively monitors and reports on your cluster uptime, performance and capacity usage. Cloud-Based Monitoring features:
- Proactive online monitoring of your Qumulo cluster
- Monitoring for Qumulo Core software and hardware events including capacity triggers, latency, throughput, IOPS and disk and node failures
- Fast support from your dedicated, experienced Qumulo Care team when you need it the most
Qumulo Care leverages data gathered from our Cloud-Based Monitoring service to provide you, via a web service, with time series visualizations of key cluster metrics. It’s like nothing else in the industry.You’ll gain critical insights into latency, hard drive utilization, SSD utilization, client read/write counts, cluster balance and much more.
Online Support Portal
The Qumulo Care site is the go-to place for support of your Qumulo product! Our portal will provide you with useful resources, helpful tools, and direct access to our team so that you can be successful as a Qumulo customer.
With Qumulo Care support portal you can:
- Ask questions and report issues by opening a case with our team
- Access articles and video tutorials on the Knowledge base
- Stay current with the latest news and product releases, submit feature requests, and exchange ideas on the community
Visit the Customer Care Support Portal
Qumulo Open Source Community
The Qumulo Open Source Community contains applications built by and for Qumulo customers using the Qumulo Core API’s. The Qumulo Open Source Community allows you to:
- Access the latest Open Source applications built with the Qumulo Core APIs
- Learn and collaborate with others on how to leverage the power of the Qumulo Core APIs
- Contribute and share your own applications using the Qumulo Core APIs
Visit the Qumulo Open Source Community
Qumulo Care descriptions
Qumulo Care will assign a severity level for each technical problem based on the customer’s description of the issue. Qumulo’s SLAs are dependent on the severity level assigned to the customer problem per the table below.
|0||Outage, data loss or corruption. Example: Cluster is down or not enough up nodes to form quorum.||2 hours; 24×7|
|1||High business impact, but the cluster is still functional. Example: A node is down but the cluster is still in quorum.||2 hours; 16×5|
|2||Bad bug, but a workaround is available. Example: Poor performance if you Is and dd from the same client. The workaround could be to mount to two different nodes and run Is against node 1 and dd against node 2.||2 hours; 16×5|
|3||Poor user experience or annoyance. Example: A hover dialog lingers for ~5s after changing.||6 hours; 16×5|
|4||Cosmetic, other. Example: Change in the background color of a dialog box.||6 hours; 16×5|