What makes the Qumulo Partner 1st Program different?
Build your business by partnering with a true 100% channel-centric technology vendor. Let us help you increase your revenue through high-quality leads, aggressive discounting and a powerful recurring revenue model.
The Qumulo Partner 1st Program has many benefits
- Protected deal registration
- Enhanced margins on registered deals
- Industry-leading product discounting
- Product training and certifications
- Affordable and easily accessible evaluation program
- Movement to higher-level tiers available for all partners
- Field support from knowledgeable experts
Going to market: How we help you to be successful
It can be challenging to introduce a new solution to your customers and prospects. That’s why we have created a series of marketing services to help launch your Qumulo business:
- Qualified leads created through Qumulo-driven demand generation
- Introductory marketing awareness campaigns
- Personalized field marketing support
- Co-marketing programs, campaigns and materials
- Industry leading SPIFF programs for inbound qualified leads
- Onsite, instructor-lead courses with easy to follow online versions
- Installation and Professional Services accreditations
I like partners to show the same level of customer interest and desire for execution that I have, and Qumulo’s team offers that in spades.
Partner Case Study: ACES Technology Services and Solutions
ACES TSS searched for a storage partner that not only broke new technical ground, but understood the value of customer care and showed a strong desire to understand and meet each company’s unique storage needs. The reseller found all that and more in Qumulo, even going so far as to build a new SaaS offering that leverages Qumulo’s open APIs for data analytics.
Partner Case Study: Annex Pro
The Vancouver based IT reseller was on the hunt for a new storage solution to offer customers. After one such customer suggested they look at Qumulo for its breakthrough modern technical capabilities, Annex Pro initially thought it sounded too good to be true. Fortunately for them, it wasn’t