As 2018 comes to a close, we can’t help but reflect on how far we’ve come here at Qumulo this year. It’s been a fantastic 12 months! Just look at these milestones:
- In January, we expanded operations in EMEA with offices in the UK and Germany, and closed $93M in our Series D funding round.
- We expanded our product line to include the Qumulo P-Series NVMe all-flash file storage solution, and the Qumulo Nearline Archive Series.
- But don’t take our word for it – this year Gartner named us as a Leader in its Gartner Magic Quadrant for Distributed File Systems and Object Storage.
We’re proud of these achievements because they mean better solutions and better experiences for our customers. Now it’s time to give back to our loyal blog readers.
Pour yourself a fresh Red Bull, pull up your ergonomic desk chairs and settle in. It’s time to unveil this year’s list of Qumulo’s Top Storage Industry Blog Posts! These quick, easy reads make the perfect gift this holiday season. Keep a few bookmarked just for yourself, or share them widely with friends and family!
And now, drumroll please…..
The Qumulo blog’s top blog posts from 2018:
- Attributes of a Modern File Storage System, by Stefan Radtke, Jan. 10, 2018
- Your Data or Your Wallet….Defeating the Archive Dilemma, by Bill Richter, June 19, 2018
- How nearline storage brings unparalleled value to archive data, by Jason Sturgeon, July 17, 2018
- Migrating to the cloud: Choosing a cloud storage provider, by John McGovern, Aug. 21, 2018
- Performance Series: SAN Speed, NAS Simplicity, by Grant Gumina, Sept. 13, 2018
- Data Storage and Hybrid Cloud Computing: The Era of Scale-Across is Here, by Ben Gitenstein, Nov. 20, 2018
- SAN Can Scale, But There’s a Catch, by Grant Gumina, Nov. 27, 2018
Stay tuned! We’re also going to be gazing into the crystal ball after the new year and posting our predictions for what’s ahead for storage in 2019. Bookmark this page to make sure you don’t miss out.
See you in January!
We’re engineers, builders, craftsmen and artists. We build products that are always on, that never lose data, and that store and retrieve data fast. Connect with us on social media!