Azure Native Qumulo Scalable File Service
Provision and consume Qumulo natively on Microsoft Azure. Exabyte-scale data services now available on demand in minutes with just a few clicks.
File data in the cloud, simplified
Move workloads to the cloud without refactoring applications
Virtually unlimited scale available on demand
Fully managed, Azure Native Service deployed from the Azure portal.
- One bill — all-inclusive managed service
- No surprise costs — predictable capacity-based pricing
- Rapid time-to-value — deploy directly from the Azure portal in minutes
- Unlimited scale — scale from a few terabytes to exabytes in a single namespace
- No compromise — same full-featured, enterprise-grade file system in the cloud as on-prem
- Simplified access — multi-protocol support for file-based and object-based workloads (SMB/NFS/S3/REST)
- Seamless data mobility — built-in replication between on-prem or other clouds
“Qumulo’s performance and scalability on Azure makes it possible for us to focus on enabling business workflows while taking advantage of cloud technology. With Qumulo we are equipped with the freedom, speed and performance we need to rapidly innovate and transform our data into business value in any environment.”
CIO | Casepoint
“With Qumulo on Azure, we have the freedom to focus on bringing our clients’ collections to life rather than managing infrastructure and worrying about scale limitations. With Qumulo on Azure we are able to easily create expansive digital databases so we can help our clients find what they need when they need it.”
Chief Technology Officer | Inveniem
How Qumulo Helps
Lift and shift workloads easily:
Single management experience and standard protocols simplify moving workloads to the cloud without refactoring applications.
Support new cloud workloads:
Build apps and Kubernetes workloads with shared data and automation for simplified management with complete APIs
Scale to meet any need:
Support PB of data under a single namespace, greater than any other file storage offering on Azure.